We present to you this cturn account Daytona OLED displaying 8rpm. Ithe diameter of 60 mm and depth of 45 mm the finish is in polished stainless steel and a type V stainless steel support is provided to facilitate installation on the motorcycle.
This tachometer indicates the maximum speed 18 rpm, the engine temperature (in degrees Celcius or Fahrenheit), the time (000h format), engine hour counter, maximum speed memorized and maximum temperature memorized. The power supply is 12 V and the Led display is blue.
For the installation you have several possibilities:
- Use of the original sensor using the spark plugs
- Using the original sensor using the ignition coil
- Use of the original sensor using the speed sensor
-Use of the inductive engine speed detection cable here: https://frenchmonkeysshop.com/products/cable-inductif-detection-regime-moteur
This counter is suitable for engines having:
- 1 pulse per motor revolution
- 2 pulses per motor revolution
- 1 pulse for two engine revolutions
- 30 pulses per engine revolution (Harley Davidson after 2000)