We present to you this cturn account Daytona OLED displaying 8rpm. Ithe diameter of 60 mm and depth of 45 mm the finish is in polished stainless steel and a type V stainless steel support is provided to facilitate installation on the motorcycle.
This tachometer indicates the maximum speed 9 rpm, an LED (shiflight) allows you to view the maximum speed set, the voltage (voltmeter). The power supply is 000 V.
For the installation you have several possibilities:
- Use of the original sensor using the spark plugs
- Using the original sensor using the ignition coil
- Use of the original sensor using the speed sensor
-Use of the inductive engine speed detection cable here: https://frenchmonkeysshop.com/products/cable-inductif-detection-regime-moteur
This counter is suitable for engines having:
- 1 pulse per motor revolution
- 2 pulses per motor revolution
- 1 pulse for two engine revolutions
- 30 pulses per engine revolution (Harley Davidson after 2000)